Wednesday, 08 August 2007

you scare me

february 10,2007 i am afraid of you when i get some chance to come see you when i find some means to come over to see you i cant, because u scare me you scare me with what you want you want what i don't have you hear stories about me so you say and you want explanations which i don't have and how you want them i don't like because you scare me i am afraid of you.....i am scared of you because it is so hard for me......this love i have for u has never died and this month is the most painful..... i cant deal with this....its too much for me and i am scared and hurting when i am like this the world around me gets dark spins around and swirls..... the light inside of my heart dies the light inside of my eyes just blows out my tear glands get so painful i cant hold them no more and i cant let that happen to me.... not any more

No comments: