Thursday, 09 August 2007

when i was still young at a tender age of 12.....i always thought life would be much easier at from my mid 20s.and when i was in high school at a ripe age of 19...i always thought school sucks and never stopped fantasising about getting a good job and always saw myself going to and from work, wearing my nice executive suit and looking all classy. what i didn't know is school marks and school work is just what makes my future. at least i managed to complete all of my secondary education and tertiary too. though i studied what i didn't like at tertiary but it gave me a salary later on during the years. i only realised where my passion lied and still is, but i guess i needed proper guidance in career, it was there i just didnt give it much attention thats all. thanks to my Creator i managed to sustain myself and my siblings through the years from a well paying job i landed right after tertiary with my secretarial skills. four years down the lane i lost my job....i still dont know the reason behind but i think i have a clue and am not sharing it, am keeping it to myself sorry.......some other time.... with the little that i was packaged with, i went back home...some thousand kilometers away from the city and started some living. during my working days i would come and go back on holidays and when on leave, so most people didnt know me much and would ask everytime they saw me around. so this time i was the village belle and guys would kill for a chat with me and some would even go much much further .......................up and down the lane.........only to for a halt ahead. getting home was the most exciting experience for my mother and my siblings, being home was not the best of my times because i needed to work and make some living, i needed to take care of my sisters like i always did, so being home meant my mother had to take care of me and them as well, and i never wanted that at my age for that matter. so i made sure nobody lacked a thing and at the same time i was busy with job hunting....how that frustrates! making applications and posting them but no response, going for enterview but no response and all that frustrated me. but i still had something to keep us going and my mom's salary also kept both of us sustained. and then it hit me and right away i went for it and made it for myself and my family. i opened a bar and operated it. it was quite some job that one and an experiment it was..... to be cont...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you .. tell your story, all your story .. the way you know it, deep within you .. live your story, make it grow, pursue it, on and on .. become it, become you ...

Izz said...

Hey, I need to hear that mine. Surely you can confide in a brother. Send me email. Lemme know wassup.

Good piece but mysterious.