Friday, 10 August 2007

tonight

for the whole of this week since last Friday, i have been working for longer hours, from 8am to 8pm.....!! do you think this is sane? no breaks and lunch is on the desk right at work and lunch time thats when its busier at the office. so i feel so exhausted tonight. my friends are all excited about the weekend but am all gloomy and sleepy...and guess what, am still here...working! ts crazy. but this job that tires me so bad is the one that's keeping me off the streets....and there is too much clubbing and partying around here and the pressure from friends is unbearable...so my tiring schedule is a good excuse to keep off the dance floor....... so tonight my head is falling off my system, it is being disconnected and my eyes are so red with pain from the computer, and my head is throbbing, i cant think straight....and my brain is leaking i wish somebody would lick it. my feet hurt they need some good strong hands to work on them. and my back................!! GOD help me..........tonight am going to lie down in a hot bath with special oils and salts....wake me up if i fall asleep i might drown............. i know with the sunrise i will be a good new spirit...the sun does wonders to my soul......it soothes my spirits no matter how hard things might be........ be in the sun and enjoy the shine

No comments: