Wednesday, 08 August 2007

about me

as far as i come from..i have been stronng as long as i go...i hope to be strong i have something inside of me...it feels like a knife in my heart but as long as i remember..as long as i have this pain...and as long as i go on i will be strong aside with negative thoughts for they bring negative deeds leaving negative memories find something about me i never... i am beautiful...inside out i am open...i give out i have plenty of love to give.. but nobody appreciates i value myself anyway... i accept myself anyway... i embrace myself anyway..... i have wronged..i have hurt therefore everybody gets judgemental i accept myself anyway... i forgive to unblock my blessings.. i confess to the Most High for He paid the price to attain my records i am clean and i am unique... i am glad because i am blessed so, i am special.... i take occassional risks for rich experiences lead to rich memories at last, memories are all we have got.... coming a long way.... years of sunrises and sunsets.... months of promises.... weeks of hopes and dreams.... when i am happy i am extraordinary when am hurting the light inside of me just dies....blows out... and i cant let that happen...not anymore.... but here i am.... still going strong.... still beautiful..... loving myself... like never....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, don't give in ... always see the Light in you and live for it .. it's a beautiful and dazzling light.