Saturday, 04 August 2007

when i look at the stars when i look at the stairs when i look at the birds when i look at their beds when i look at the trees when i look at their branches i see beauty tell me what do you see when i see the sun when i feel the rays when i look at the moonfull sky when i look at the sunset lit horizon i feel at peace tell me what do you feel when you stare at me when i stare at a child when i stare into those eyes and you look into their soul and look into my soul tell me what do you see when i touch those tiny legs when i feel those tiny fingers and i feel that velvet soft skin i am filled with joy i feel at peace tell me what do you feel when i hear a bird cry i hear tiny birds singing i look up the clear blue sky i hear music in my ear music fills the earth music to affirm our species tell me what do you feel i feel at peace i feel the love i feel my smiling glands twitch joy fills my heart light fills my heart tell me what do you feel

when i hear a baby laughing when i see a child smiling their smiling eyes the world around me is filled with peace my world is filled with love tell me what do you see harmony and warmth i feel at peace think of me... forget us not think of them forget them not think of those forget them not remember all whenever you go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the stars and the sun and the child all look at you .. and see such beauty too