Saturday, 25 August 2007

life is peaceful and cosy with you in my life and i am writing of the beauty of you i am thankful for you life is peaceful and rosy with you my dear being dear to me is being real to me life gets so clear and so real so warm and kind to me i am cheerful and warm inside the warmth is so deep inside and the comfort is most precious with you in my life i see the rainbow shining down on us embracing us in its colourful glow how it does wonders to the human mind how it brings wonders to the eyes of the children and so much joy to our eyes, in friendship shared life is being clear and friendly i am thankful for you in my life it is being extraordinary with you in my life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life is clear and friendly .. and painted with rainbows and green .. because you are extraordinary, you are wonder, you are friendly life ...