Tuesday, 07 August 2007

easy

i am fortunate these days because it is so easy it is easy for me throughout the day it is easy for me to wake up to a beautiful morning... it is easy to fall asleep.....to dream... dreams are my living....i live what i dream.... and dream what i live.... so easy for me.... and easy for the fortunate like me... but i dream restlessly for many wishes beyond and live for many years beyond and see the better world tomorrow the greater sunshine for all the enlightened soul the refreshed mind the cheerful faces the smiles on every face i'd see so easy for the fortunate like me..... but i dread for the day the world is crushed.... because it will be easy no more........ keep dreaming...keep living......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the world changes slowly
and not always for the better
but your dreams of beauty
will hurry it a little more
in the same lovely directions
as you are dreaming too!