Monday, 07 July 2008

Once in complete darkness,I opened the doorI've finally walked into light,living in colorI found happiness while taking my chance to exploreAnd I discovered a feeling I've never shared with another.It's like picking a beautifully perfect flowerThen putting it on display in a vaseOr finding a candy that's not too sweet nor sour,Every feeling I've ever had,I find it replaced It's that firework in darkness,the rainbow in light.The feeling of having a jar full of firefliesThat you've run around catching all night.A feeling like that,you can't just let fly byeOne in a million love is what I live forI found it right in front of meEven when I didn't know what was through the open doorI walked through and found it standing beside a lit up Christmas tree. It will forever remain in SpringMy flower on display will never dieLife is given to every little thingMy heart beats still,he makes it thrive.If ever my flower starts to wilt,or my fireflies dimOr simply bout of droughtOne simple meaningful kiss from himAll my worries,all my doubts are shattered all around,all about.Long after the day of the happiest of "I do's",Years after my flower,my fireflies,rainbows and sparks should have diedThey live because I gave my heart to you and only you,And with you and remain by your side,every part of me thrives.

No comments: