Friday, 11 July 2008

It's pitch dark outside, I sit in a corner.. like a stone, between you and reality i'm torn, tears continue to stain my cheeks, as i struggle to hide from you, No, i am not weak.And then you come, pull my fears away, as you hold me tight, "God, let time freeze itself", I silently Pray.My head and heart, each speak a different tune, you lean closer to kiss, I look away, you're dreaming i tell myself, This cannot be true. And when i'm all convinced, this isn't for real, you come and kiss me on my neck, and change the way i feel.I fight my thoughts of letting you go, In the mad rush, i forgot to say no, As our bodies unite, two souls become one, I can feel how much you need me, I know this isn't for fun.Empowered by passion, Embraced in lust, We are engrossed, In quenching each other's thirst.Your grip on me becomes tighter, I feel my body melting in yours, The sun has begun to rise, I can once again feel my fears, The ones that vanished,just cause you were near.And now i know, that you have to go, you say you have to leave, and kiss me once again, I try to stop you, but all in vain.Lonliness begins to creep into me, now that you have gone, I curl back to that corner of mine, once again i have become a stone.

No comments: