Thursday, 08 May 2008

There was a point I wanted to really give in and walk away but I couldn’t. The point in time I wanted to shout out loud but I couldn’t. I wanted to so much stand strong but I couldn’t. The queue was so long and the heat unbearably scorching. I wanted to take a step ahead of me but my strength failed me. I was so tired and all I wanted to do was collapse. Do u know how it’s like waiting for something you don’t know, waiting for something you are not sure of. Something somewhere in your heart you know belongs to you, something somewhere in the world is coming to you, and something deep in yourself says you know you cannot give up. Its too early for you to be giving in. And then with all the might u don’t know where u get from, you close your eyes and just go on and listen to your heart. Your mind tells you it’s the right thing to do. Right now I am feeling empty, I am feeling empty because the void isn’t filled up anymore, and it’s a huge one. I am feeling empty because my room is empty; there is a huge space that’s not filled up anymore. I am feeling empty because my bed is so huge I cannot fill it up it alone. I am feeling empty because my world is empty;-my office is empty, my dish is empty, my tear gland is empty, my dustbin is empty, my pot is empty, my stomach is empty, my pocket is empty, my desk is blank, my mind is blank, my friend is nude, every piece is bare. Come fill in my world.

No comments: