Saturday, 10 May 2008

i am feeling like mingling with the new crowd of people i dont know. i am tired of the faces i see everyday at work at home. so i left home this afternoon to want to blend, with the new crowds of people in my world. i passed the center of multitudes of them watching some music artists performing, i wanted to stand and watch with them ,but the sun is just too scortching for my fragile skin. i blame myself; i have my bare top and my blue jean shorts, and my hair is loose, i dont have the shade or umbrella. but i can hear the sounds from the huge machines playing from here. am at a hotel's net cafe, i wanted to chat to some friends and my lover who seem to be outta line. but i left some messages. i love communicating. it keeps me in touch with everyone else out there. i love writing, it keeps me alive and moving. i love you too.

No comments: