Saturday, 10 May 2008

am happy

i look around suddenly am happy i sigh heavily suddenly am happy i wave my hand to a friend, a stranger suddenly am happy i blink my eye suddenly am happy i laugh out loud suddenly am happy i smile to a friend, a stranger suddenly am happy i touch a baby's fingers suddenly am happy i touch my teat suddenly am happy. i look up the clear blue sky suddenly am happy i look further up the horizon suddenly am happy i watch the aircraft take off suddenly am happy i wave the passengers on board suddenly am happy i look around me in the vast airfield suddenly am happy. i read my poetry suddenly am happy i read your poetry suddenly am happy i read on my blog suddenly am happy i read on your blog suddenly am happy i look at my pictures suddenly am happy i look at your pictures suddenly am happy. i stare at myself in the mirror suddenly am happy i look into my eyes suddenly am happy i look into your eyes suddenly am happy. i look around my room i see my bed i watch my tv i listen to my music i hear my neighbour singing along suddenly am happy. i see myself bathing i see myself getting into bed i see myself snuggling under covers i find myself sleeping i find myself dreaming about you i find myself awake at dawn suddenly am happy. i watch cars speeding off i watch kids play i watch you i see the world am in i see myself in the world suddenly am happy.

No comments: