Tuesday, 20 May 2008

end last week, i was honoured to be part of a symposium-career diversity annually inspiring participants to realise their potential. it was great being there, something in me was unleashed and it felt awesome. The workshop was themed, ‘managing change’ And I learnt a lot of great stuff. That nobody can change me, that change can destroy me if not managed well. I have to embrace it, I have to love it. And be flexible to avoid being worn out of shape. It felt like they chose the theme looking at me, my life, honestly it meant me in full force. I have managed well with change though I have had down falls. I cannot wait to attend the next one. so i am becoming a change agent and enforcing the same spirit in my environment, that is my home, my personal life, at work in my organisation. its a challenge, but challenges make us better, we realise how tough and strong we are. like a ball in full force thrown at me, am going to grab it with both of my hands and run with so much speed. i am going to not avoid it, for fear of being hit by it. that is me. am going to live my story, let them sing and tell my story while you listen. change is inevitable.

No comments: