Thursday, 23 October 2008

she is my mother

the woman i so much love this woman i so much resemble i think of her so often i hardly see her, like thrice a year though we talk often on the phone. i thought of her this morning. the woman whos been in my life since i was born this woman i carry her in my heart i copied everything in her the voice i speak the body i am the smile i have the colour of my skin the colour of my eyes this alone means so much to me i saw her smile at me this morning. we have some history together we have some story to tell but i long forgave her because she is my mother i know she has forgiven me too because i am her only sunshine i thought of her this morning. we both have been so much we both deserve better we both rely on each other we both connect in so many ways we both know each other we think of each other each morning. she is my mother.

No comments: