Thursday, 16 October 2008

please come back

I miss you, talking to you, writing and you writing back right away, laughing with you, holding your hands,fingers, seeing your face light up with happiness when I smile at you. I miss your stare, you telling me you see some beauty and more of it everytime you look at me. remember that? I think of the day we were working on your car, you under it and me sitting right next on the ground. The morning you were preparing to go back home, and you were giving me a couple of music videos and cds, and I asked if they were mine and you said they are ours not mine. I miss eating with you I miss feeding you, forcing the food in your mouth, begging you to feed for one last time. I miss seeing you strip and bath. I miss hugging you I miss hearing you sing a tune And listening to you talk while you touch your face at the same time. I miss saying to you, ‘babe don’t touch your face’ I miss you touching my behind after I spilled a drink on myself the afternoon we were eating at Mcdonalds’ I think of you, too often. Do u think of me?

No comments: