Tuesday, 05 August 2008

people are so bitter and angry and the world gets more tougher the world gets more tougher and the people get more angry people get more bitter then life gets more frustrating nevertheless, i can move on even so, i can do it regardless i can be the best i can be a winning agent i can have a winning attitude my encounters pull me down my friends pull me down my life frustrates me my boyfriend upsets me my boss irritates me my house is boring neverthelss i can be a better person my colleagues are rigid unnessesarily my friends are firm unnessesarily my dad and my mom are strict everybody is serious nevertheless i can smile all the way nevertheless i flexible all the way i can help them see the floppy side of life i can make them see the funny side of their situation i can make them find life more enjoyable.

No comments: