Monday, 21 January 2008

January 20th Sunday, that is yesterday. my journey of twenty eight years of being began. it is a journey of feeling. feeling so grown and up with responsibilities. feeling so mature and ripe with decisions. feeling aged with years of going and coming to. age grounds, my journey of feeling grounded. age deepens, my feeling of deepening meaning of life. age enriches, my journey of enriched days and nights. age flattens, my over years of anguish and torture supplemented by growth and responsibility. age opens minds, my mind opened yesterday. i began seeing things in a different way. i began feeling different. i began thinking ahead and mature and sensible. i began looking back and up ahead, i began making choices, rich ones. age teaches, i am being taught as now, how to write this. i am being taught as now, how to read this. i am being taught as now how to be me as am. i am being taught how to live my own 28 years, the beginning of great achievements and rich memories. i am being taught to move on and let go. i am being taught to forgive, forget and learn. i am being taught to walk tall and humbly confident. i am being taught to swim to the coastline for survival. i am being taught to rock my own boat, of course with an aim and a captain as me. age broadens minds, my life is being open as now, my world is open and rich with possibilities as now. my life is precious and is being filled with memories made each second of a minute. my lifeline depends on the one above as much. grow, learn and move on as age ages you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And every day that passes, each season, ripens you more, prepares you more deeply for the beautiful life, for the journey of soul. Welcome the celebration of the blessed day of your birth! Welcome the passage of time, because time brings us the wisdom and insight to live in quality, to live in deeper beauty. And that is You.

Izz said...

Hey, you've come a long way along the 'began'. And I see, and it is evident, that you're destined for the grand takeover, for fulfillment, for life, for health, for success.

Izz said...

You have been quiter on this front. Where have the writing juices gone to? Bring 'begin' back with all its consistency. much lovies, izz.

pdii said...

i have been on low grounds of the earth but am coming back
i have been lying low but am coming back
i have been taking cover for more strength but am here now
i have been recharging but am fully recharged now, here i am
i have been relocating but am here now, to resettle on my castle
i cannot wait to reclaim my throne and shine on...
am sorry for delaying, but the flight is embarking now, and barkle for a swing...