Saturday, 08 December 2007

i thank him

i thank him everything was possible for me because he made it so. in the past year, this year, the strength i had to overcome my old fears, my disappointments and my downfalls. everything he provided for, i am so grateful. i honour him. i would not be as am, looking back my mistakes, because with him nothing is impossible, so he made it so. i am thankful, for my turnaround life. for my safety and this chance. for this job which i declare to be rightfully mine. for my precious life. for loving people in my life, precious people he gave me. i acknowledge him he is my father , therefore i am washed and cleansed. therefore i am reconstructed. i call to him to lift me up higher, to bless me more as i am ready to serve him to give me more strength to protect me more to stand strong to hold me so i wont fall back to be on my own for my own, with him. i ask him to provide far much more and above my expectations to forgive me for the wrong i did and i do everyday as i hurt and sin unaware. i receive his forgiveness i receive his mercy i receive his blessings. his love is unmeasurable, its immense his anointing is soothing. i can feel it in my heart. he keeps looking upon me, watching over me so that i never walk on condemnation again

No comments: