Monday, 09 June 2014

God knows

 
We normally think the grass is always greener on the other side but, fact is the waterbill is way too much higher there, so whatever situation we have is never too much for us to bear because God knows we can handle it.
That is why He let it be.

God's plans for us are huge and He knows our desires. Though....sometimes I question Him, I doubt His love and His ways and promises to us. Because i feel He has forgotten about me. Like this morning it hit me that I must be doing something wrong. I suddenly had a thirst for the word of God I realised I haven't been a good child in the eyes of the Lord I haven't been reading His word. I quickly grabbed my Bible and read 1Peter 15:7
I look around and I see situations and realise how God works His ways in people's lives but mine in particular what I desperately desire, a baby. I always pray to God to make me a mother. I pray for a miracle everytime that God open my womb, my fallopian tubes and make me fertile and capture the fertile sperm. I don't want to think that God doesn't want me to have children. Hes not that cruel. I just must believe that my time is yet to come and tht God knows about me.
For I know the thoughts that I have towards you,
Thoughts of peace, not evil. To give you hope
And a future. Then you will call upon me, go
And pray to Me. And I will listen to you.
And you will seek me and find me when you
search for me with all your heart.
And I will bring you back from your captivity.
Amen
That is God's promise. He will never leave me.
He has huge plans ahead for me....so I just have to pray...seek...and find Him.
Amen.

No comments: