Thursday, 29 November 2007

yesterday wasnt good

yesterday i tried to talk but the talk couldnt be talked. i fumbled with words and jabbered around aloud. yesterday i badly wanted to cry but the cry couldnt be cried. i closed my eyes tightly because my tear glands hurt badly, the tears sting painfully at my eyes. i massaged my nerves in my forehead trying to squeeze out these salty waters of Babylon but the river thats usually so overflowing everytime there is some emotions of anykind, was at this point dry and empty, and was so painfull. yesterday i tried to cry but the cry couldnt come out, my head started aching, i guess it was also dry and helpless with thoughts and ideas, it had ran out of thoughts. yesterday i badly needed a warm hug, that could squeeze tightly out the tense loaded weight. so, i quietly said a silent prayer and slept like a little girl.

No comments: