Thursday, 04 October 2007

the hill is steeply high, it is rising up and up and seems never to stop rising. i follow it with my eyes, my tired looking eyes that seem not to reach the top. and the top looks so distant and blue with smoke, the top penetrates into the vast sky... so i do not look up uhead, i look at the sides, i look at the shrubs alongside me. these small bushes seem to go on and on. they seem to never stop growing, they seem to never stop going...its a long way. so, as i brush past them, my tired good looking legs...they seem not to take it anymore. the weight, the steep and gravity... as i brush past the shrubbery, it is my source of motivation, as i brush past them i feel a source of awakening spirit you can do it babe yes you can reach to the peak keep moving... i am urged to go on to never stop rising up and up so the top is not steep high anymre it looks so nearer and closer... so clear rise up babe...

No comments: